What is a helper?
Helpers are guides within the community and are not expected to issue punishments or deal with rule breakers. Instead, you focus on being friendly, playing games, and helping others when needed.
What does Hive look for in a helper?
We look for applicants that:
- are 14 years old or older.
- have access to Discord and a working microphone.
- are friendly, but not to a point of it being fake friendly.
- act mature, but can reason with younger players.
- can understand the information we provide to them, and forward it to players in a nice way.
- will not act like being a helper makes them superior to others.
What happens after applying?
If we are interested in taking you further in the process, you will be contacted at the email you provided in the application. Please note that you could be contacted at any point, so please check your inbox often. Unsuccessful applications are not contacted at this time.
Anything else to know?
Re-applying is allowed, however please do not re-apply unless you have new, significant information to add. Applying multiple times will not help your chances unless you are showing growth throughout each new entry.
Any questions you have about applications or the helper role can be emailed to [email protected]. Helpers and Admins will not know anything about your application, so please do not contact them about those matters.
If you are someone that is interested in helping The Hive: